Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I had a sleep over!



Grammy and Grampy's dog is named Winston. They rescued him from the pound a few years ago. He's an older dog and makes me feel like a baby when I'm around him because all I want to do is play and all he wants to do is sleep.

Well, Grammy and Grampy wanted to go away for a night and so Winston came over and we had a sleep over! I love having him over!! We've had lots of sleep overs before and we get along so well! Winston really likes my backyard.

Every time he comes over, he goes out back and sniffs the perimeter of the fence. He doesn't hear very well so Mom always tells me, "Jack, go get Winston!". I have to run over, rub him with my nose, and then he'll follow me inside. I really enjoy helping him. He's my buddy.


I especially like that I don't have to worry about him taking my spot on Mom's lap because he's too short to jump up on our couch! hehe. We can play 'chase' all day long- until W gets tired of course. Then he'll just sit down and watch me run. He's a silly guy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment