Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer camp next week!

I have been such a big help getting mom ready for the summer camp program next week. See, when she first started bringing home books from the animal shelter, I had a "problem" with them because they smelled like other dogs.

I was, you could say, "a pest". That I was, "getting in the way" or that I was "too over excited"...whatever you want to call me, I was so anxious about all these smells on the books and folders!

My fear was coming because I didn't want mom and dad to think they could bring me home a brother or sister to "surprise" me...so I kept staying front and center, you know, getting in the way.

Anyway, next week is summer camp and I cannot wait! I hope to come and spend some time at the camp next week with the kids! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE kids!!

1 comment:

  1. Kids are the best! Bob loves kiddos too!

    Your so cute Jack.

    ReplyDelete