Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mom post

Jack makes me laugh several times a day. Since I get to spend so much time with him, we know each others quirks. I know when I walk into the bathroom, he will be right behind me. He knows that when he comes in from the back yard covered in snow, I'll be there to wipe his feet.

One of his biggest quirks is his toys.

During the winter Jack moves all of his toys in the backyard close to the sliding glass door. (During the summer they are ALL OVER the yard...but during the winter he knows how to clean up his toys- whatever...) So, after a huge snow storm this weekend all of his toys were covered up.

He went out on the deck, started sniffing for his toys, then buried his head into the snow. After about 30 seconds of moving like a bulldozer through the snow, he pulled out a deflated toy, shook his head (to clean it, of course) and put it on the step.

Its Wednesday and the toy hasn't moved.

Even now, as I'm writing this, he's laying in front of the slider, looking into the backyard. Oh wait- now he's moved in front of the fireplace. Apparently he was cold.

1 comment:

  1. We become best friends with each other..Bob (my dog) and I are the same..We talk without ever uttering a sound.

    ReplyDelete