Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Crunch 'n Clean

I'm like mom when it comes to dessert; I gotta have it. I'm all about treats, as long as they aren't squishy, yes, I said squishy. I like the crunch.

Gotta have crunch.


So when mom came home with treats from Hartz, Crunch 'n Clean, I was all excited. They had just the right amount of crunch to 'em.

Because I'm a little piggy, mom had to buy another box of Crunch 'n Clean cookies the other day and guess what was inside?! A FREE TOY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- I love toys!

So, I waited patiently while mom opened the box. I wanted to stick my paw into the bottom of the box to see what the toy was, but she beat me to it. She pulled out this funny looking toy:So apparently I'm supposed to bite on this thing and it cleans my teeth for me! Hu...I've never done this before, but I caught on fast:
Hmmm, tastes my my cookies! Okay, now enough pictures, please?Oh alright, one more...but then will you stop with the flash?
Thanks Hartz for the free toy! Hmmm, tastes yummy!

**Oh, and in case you were wondering about the length of my toe nails, no worries...I've had a 'man'icure since this photo shoot...

No comments:

Post a Comment