Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I love sticks

To help mom while she's painting the trim in the house, I am on stand-by duty all day. This means while she's sitting on the floor putting masking tape on the carpet, I lay next to her. When she's moving around, going up and down and up and down the stairs to get things from the kitchen, I'm right along side her. Yes, I'm mom's favorite little helper.

There is one toy she's been using lately that I'd like to play with, its a long wooden stick. Now, anyone who knows me knows that I love, love, LOVE sticks. So, when I saw one sitting next to mom, I had to investigate.

I sniffed it, smelled good, so I bent down to put it in my mouth, "No! That's not a toy, Jack. That's a paint stirrer. Leave it!"

Himph, mission blown. But I don't give up that easy, oh no, not me.

The next day while mom wasn't looking, I grabbed the stick and sat behind her happily munching away...until she saw me. "NO! Jack, drop it!" Awww, man!

No comments:

Post a Comment