Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gosh, they look familiar!

A long time ago (like, when I became a member of the family) Mom found a website devoted to puggles! Of course, I have a profile, visit it here.

Yup, mom and dad take a lot of pictures of me- don't get me wrong, I'm not camera shy or anything...quite the opposite. As soon as the camera comes out, I turn the cute level to MAX!

They have puggle questions. This week, 'does you puggle like to take a bath?'. Mom said, 'no'...but see here's the thing. Taking a bath isn't my favorite thing to do; but I really like the water...just not getting dry. I'm a wiggle-butt...and having to 'sit' and 'stay' while mom blow dries me...uuuuuug, its tiresome!

Be sure to check out all the other cute puggles- gosh, we look really familiar!

No comments:

Post a Comment