Tuesday, October 13, 2009

99 red balloons

Saturday morning we got up SUPER early so Mom and Dad could drop me off at Grammy and Grampy's. (They were going to Aunt Caitlin's sisters wedding in New York.)

I ran into the house searching for Winston- he was still sleeping!! Silly ol' man. We said our hellos, he went back to bed and then Mom and Dad left. Normally this makes me upset, but this time, I was so busy running around sniffing the house, I forgot.

My nose lead me upstairs into Uncle Ryan's room. Even though I know I'm not supposed to go into his room, I did anyway. (If mom isn't here to see me go upstairs, I can't get in trouble, right?)

WRONG.

I ran into his room so fast, the door closed behind me. I sniffed the whole room, jumped onto his bed, jumped onto the couch and then, I saw it, the red balloon.

I pushed it with my nose, and it went over the air vent. That is when things took a turn for the worst. The air went on and the balloon took flight!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I was so scared! I didn't know it was going to move! It was coming after me! So I barked at it, but it didn't stop moving. I whined at it, nothing. I barked again and this time, Grammy came to the door!

Gram: Jaaaaack, what are you doing in here?
Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now that the door was open, I was flying down the stairs. I haven't been that scared since the rocking horse started moving at a garage sale we walked past during the summer!

Needless to say, I've learned my lesson. I will never ever ever never walk into Uncle Ryan's room. Ever again.

Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment