Thursday, December 16, 2010

Crop circles

You know in the Sound of Music they talk about (or rather, sing about) their favorite things to keep them from getting scared by that horrible rain storm? Well, here's one of my favorite things about winter. Making crop circles in my backyard.







Mom says I look like a Sugar Plum Fairy out there because I'm so graceful. But here's my logic when it comes to my crop circles. I make one, maybe two laps in the yard, create a path, and then stick to that path all winter long. No really, once I make a path, I don't venture from it (unless of course I have to chase away an evil squirrel with their fuzzy tails...they don't understand boundaries.)

1 comment:

  1. That is hysterical because my best friend in Virginia has 2 dogs that do exactly the same thing!!!

    ReplyDelete